воскресенье, 20 ноября 2016 г.

FFFC #177 - Different Folds or Shaped Cards!


Good evening dear friends! Hope you are doing fine!

Today I want to share with you my new project for Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Our challenge is being hosted by our very talented Annie and she chose a theme - Different Folds or Shaped Cards!
Here is my card:


I saw this template made by Norma and I knew I have to try it! Here is how it looks like when you spread out a card:


For this card I used one of my favorite stamps from Magnolia called Ice Tilda from Sweet Christmas Dreams collection. Here is a close-up of the image:


As always I used my Promarkers and Copics for coloring. I also drew some trees and the lake.
I added the Christmas trees made with my dies, some pearls, ribbon and a little bit of glitter to the image and the trees.
So this is it. Do not forget to visit our blog and get some inspiration from amazing cards of our DT ladies. And of course - to participate the challenge!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!

I want to participate with this card:
Midweek Magnolia - #151
ABC CHallenge - T for Three
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything goes
Magnolia Lisious - Anything goes
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - #83

8 комментариев:

  1. Wow what an awesome fold love how it is when you pull it out and love your colouring on her too ! Thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias challenge :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Lovely card, Sasha. I love how you colored Tilda. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Stunning as always! Thanks for joining at Marvelous Magnolia: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hi, Sasha. I'm back to have another look at your gorgeous card. I love Tilda's Hair color; she is so cute as a red head. ;) Thank you for sharing it with us at Marvelous Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. So very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you there again next time!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Hi Sasha,
    Your card is delightful! I love the design, and your image is lovely! Thanks for sharing this with us at Magnolia-licious!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Wow...this is just lovely. Thanks for joining us for our Ribbons and Lace challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas challenges. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, HJ DT

    ОтветитьУдалить