воскресенье, 25 декабря 2016 г.

PoM #50 - Christmas


Good evening dear friends! I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!!! Hope you are enjoying this wonderful evening with your families :))

Today I want to share with you my project for Paradise of Magnolia. This time we have a beautiful theme - Christmas!
And here is my project:


It is an envelope. Here is the inside part:


For this envelope I used beautiful stamp from Magnolia called Ski Edwin With Snowflakes from A Christmas Story collection. Here is a close-up of the image:


This image is so adarable! I think to start using more Edwin images - they are also so cute! As always I used my Promarkers and Copic for coloring.
There are also some snowflakes, Christmas trees and snowflake border made with my dies, some pearls, ribbon and corrugated paper. Here is another view:


So this is it.
Do not forget to visit our blog and check out beautiful creations of our DT ladies. And of course - to play with us!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!

I want to participate with this project:
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything goes Chrsitmas
A Snowflake Promise - #35
Magnolia Forever - #48
Live and Love Crafts - #54 (E borad)
Simply Magnolia - Anything goes
I love Promarkers - #325
ABC Challenge - V is for Varied
Dies R Us - #63
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #48

8 комментариев:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Gorgeous card! I love your beautiful coloring and the design is perfect for your adorable image! Thanks for joining our "Snow" challenge at Dies R Us!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. What a fun creation! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘SNOW’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Cute card and the image is adorable Who doesn't like Magnolia!!Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Great design and beautifully coloured image. Love it!
    Thanks for joining the fun at I Love Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Beautiful coloring and very sweet card! Cheryl W, Paperpanacea.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Thanks for entering your beautiful creation at Simply Magnolia, good luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ОтветитьУдалить